Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Enlish Lesson

Wednesday afternoon, I usually go an English Language School to take 45-minute lesson. I started to go the school about a year ago and in the year, I changed the classes two times because of classmates, maybe because of I'm short-tempered .

At the first class, I had 6 quiet classmates and during the classes I often had to wait to say something during my classmates hesitated to say something as Japanese manner, because if I said something often, I'd dominated the classes. So I couldn't stand to wait at the classes as a chatty person.

At the second class, I had 2 chatty cheerful classmates. At first, I thought I joined a good class finally, but one of my classmates, who was a middle aged single woman, started to ask me to introduce a good guy for marriage to her. I said to her I couldn't do that, because almost all my male friends had gotten married already. But she seemed to not understand what I said. Every time we met, which meant every week, she asked me it again and again. I thought she wasn't a bad person, but I couldn't stand to be asked like that.

At the third class, it's my latest class started this April. My classmate is only one. At first, she seemed she was eccentric a bit, because she spoke English exaggeratedly, but she was just tense. Now, I've enjoyed the class fwith her or 5 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home