Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Tokyo National Museum

Yesterday, I went the Tokyo National Museum http://www.tnm.jp/en/servlet/Con?pageId=X00&processId=00 in Ueno with a friend of my finish friend who come Japan for her holiday. I can't remember when I went there last time, but I can say there was better than before. I think it's worth to visit, if you are interested in archaeology or Japanese Arts and the collection includes lots of national treasures. They often change to show their collection, so I thought I would go there more often.

I felt a shame that I din't know about Buddhism and Japanese history very well. I should study about Japanese history.

I really apriciated my friends to give me a chance to visit there. I think I enjoyed more than a visitor from foreign country :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home