Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Today is Christmas and special holiday to many people, but, in Japan, there are nothing special basically. My husband went to his office as usual and I'm printing new year's greeting cards for now.
However, I'm having Christmas dinner with my Kiwi friend and her friends at a pub this afternoon. I've never had Christmas dinner, so it'll be first time to have, I can't wait!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And your people are sure?
buy hydrocodone

26/12/06 8:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- ordinaryjapaneselife.blogspot.com z
spaghetti alla carbonara

29/12/06 5:30 pm  
Blogger Boo said...

Thank you for commenting.

4/1/07 3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home