Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Unordinary Days

I haven't posted in five days, it seems I gave up to write..... I've just been busier than usual. I had fab fun days!

On Sunday morning , I attended a class of TESOL's teaching practice as a student with my friend and after that we have lunch and chatty until early evening.

On Monday, I went to Kamakura with my finish friend, S. I didn't to go there in ages, it seemed to turn tourist place for people from foreign countries. Kamakura was Japanese capital in 12 century. There are lots of temples and shrines. It's similar with Kyoto, but simpler than there. We went only three shrines; Ugahuku Shrine (aka Zeniarai Benten) , Sasukeno Inari, Turugaoka Hachimangu; and a temple ; Hase Dera where there is Great Budda. We washed our money for wishing get money at Ugahuku Shrine, saw a lot of fox statues (they are gods themselves and also messenger for gods) at Sasukeno Inari and went into Great Budda's body! It was a shame I didn't bring my camera.

On Tuesday, I went Sumo in Ryogoku with S.Each match was very short , so we couldn't take our eyes off from the ring! S left Japan on Wednesday, I also wanted to show her more ordinary life in Japan, but I didn't. I hope she will come to Japan again.

Yesterday evening, I went out for a drink my Kiwi and Scottish English teachers who are also my friends. We enjoyed chatting and drinking. It seemed to counsel me, I felt sorry to them about it, but I feel fine completely. I really thank them!

Today, I just relaxed. I did household chores a little, studied Arabic for next lesson a bit, took nap and cook for dinner, I'm backed ordinary life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Boo said...

Hi dear! Thanks. I was hungover a bit, too.:)

15/9/06 11:53 am  
Blogger Boo said...

Cos, I don't have a strong liver like you. I can get drunk by drop of alcohol ...

17/9/06 9:56 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

genkigirl is hardcore. she could drink us all under the table ;-)

19/9/06 11:18 pm  
Blogger Boo said...

genkigirl, I had 2 beers and one Yuzu-sour! even so I'm a cheap date. Jo, I think maybe you're ight!

20/9/06 11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home