Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Catch up with friends

I was still antisocial a little and I haven't spoken any language for nearly a month. Even emails were less than before. I didn't met my friends and my husband was too busy to chat me (Actually, my husband isn't chatty) .After I finished a course by correspondence a couple weeks ago I was glued to PC to watch Asian dramas I had never done like that. I felt to become an old lady, but I didn't mind. I just enjoyed FAKE ( I know I can't and shouldn't retire yet) my early retirement life.
But this Tuesday evening, I suddenly turn up social circle. I got a call from a friend who lives in France and chatted for an hour. It was very fun. Maybe, the call made me to miss my friends, I emailed other friend to ask to hung out next week. After we decided to meet next week, she said she planed to drink with her friends at the Tuesday evening and invited me, so I rapidly readied to go out and joined them and drinking, chatting and laughing. Her friends were so nice and it was very fun evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home