Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My favourite restaurants in Tokyo.

I had been tagged by lovely Nix and Liisa to write about eating place, but I didn't know that. cos I concentrated to finish translation course by correspondence, and hadn't read any blog. I finally finished it!

Here are my favourite restaurants: my taste is rather Asian.

Tensayn feiway

Taiwan based Chinese hot pot chain restaurant. I mainly go there in Winter. They serve vegetables, fishes and pork in soup. It's yummy!!!


Korean Kitchen MACCHAN

Korean restaurant in Shinnohkubo near Shinjuku. I recommend their thick fried pork which called Sangyopusal. It looks greasy , but very crispy and juicy. The other dishes also yummy and reasonable.


Huong Viet: 7-10-10 Nishimura bilding 2F Nishi-Shinjuku

Vietnamese restaurant.
They offer tasty lunch buffet by only 1000yen ( Sat&Sun is 1200yen). it includes dessert and Vietnamese coffee. Dinner is also good, but it's expensive a bit.


Tosho-men so: 1-12-1 Smpei building 4F Nishi-Shinjuku

Chain Chinese restaurant. I love their special noodle from Xian in China.


Angkor Wat :1-38-13 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku , near Yoyogi station on JR line.

Cambodian restaurant. I go there twice a month at least on Saturday and have lunch with my friend, after I go Arabic lesson. They offer 7 types of combination plate include Pho noodle and raw spring rolls for lunch. The prices are between 1000yen and 1200. I think the prices aren't expensive in Tokyo. I often eat "Noodle combination lunch" includes a salad, fried noodle, and Pho in soup.


I only know few bloggers and they have been tagged already by somebody. I'll be it forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home