Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Go to America

I suddenly decided to go to America to meet my husband from 18 to 22 of July. When I told him about it, he wasn't happy, because he planed to go to Washington D.C on the weekend during that. And he won't be able to take day off, and he worried about I would be alone when he works. I said I can meet him at Washington D.C. and I'm OK to be alone in suburb of St.Louis.
Finally, he said OK and I booked Air Tickets. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

Are you still in the US? Why didn't you tell me? We could have met or you could have come to Toronto!

18/9/08 11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home