Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Books

Recently, I read interesing two books which are a swedish book in Japanese and an american one in English.

The first book "Popularmusic from Vittula" which my finish friend gave me. The book is about a boy in a swedish border village near Finland and described his childhood and life in the village at that time (1960's). I could easily imagine about Swedish village life. I think the book reminds almost all readers their own childhoods wherever they spend it.

The second one was american mistry book "The Floating Girl" in English which was one of Rei Shimura Serease by Sujata Massey. The series of books are mainly set in Japan and the heroine, who has an American mother and a Japanese father, is involved crimes and solves. This book's main idea was Japanese subcalture about animation and Manga. It's well described.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home