Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Zodiac

Today (Wednesday is discount day for ladies in almost all theaters.) , I went to see a film "Zodiac". I assumed it was about cipher-breaking, but actually about people who got on to find a serial killer. It was nice, but it was little long(2h30) to me:) Oh, Jake Gyllenhaal is hot! I didn't know that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CurlyGirlie said...

It was not little long - very long!!

3/8/07 7:53 pm  
Blogger Boo said...

you are right, actually :)

3/8/07 9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home