Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Holiday in America

I went to America to meet my husband who would stay there for his work until this September.

We arranged to meet in Washington D.C. and spent 2 nights there and then we went to surbarban of St. Louis where he works. We went sightseeing ourselves in D.C.. I enjyoed myself in Surbarbun of St.Louis, because he couldn't take day off.

There were a huge shopping mall, so I enjyoed watching films and shopping. I watched 2 films which were "WALL.E" and "Kang Fu Panda". They were good enought to my English level.

I only spent 3 nights in St Louis and had to back to Japan, because I only could have 6 day off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home