Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's holiday

My new year's holiday is 10 days in this season from 26th of Dec '08 to 4th of Jan '09. It was longer than usual.
I meant to clean up my house and do something I can't do usual, but I just watched some films which I recorded in our hard disk drive and then erased. Yes, the hard disk was cleaned up.

I wrote down films name which I watched for my record.
"I am legend"
"Producers" (Original Edition)
"Mrs Henderson Presents"
"The Wicker Man"
"Blades of Glory"
"Hairspray(2007)"

Oops! I can't already forget what I watched.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

If you liked "Mrs Henderson...", you should also watch Ms. Pettigrew Lives for a Day. Its a beautiful story and very very well acted.

21/4/09 1:28 am  
Blogger Boo said...

Hello, The Pixy Princess! Thank you for leaving a message.
I didn't know the film.I really want to watch it. Unfortunately, the film didn't release in Japan, even DVD.....It always happens in Japan and irritates me, cos I always check the latest cinema information in the USA.

26/4/09 10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home