Ordinary Japanese Life

An English Learning Lazy Japanese office worker Write About Her Lazy Life And Try To Describe About Ordinary Japanese Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

42 years old housewife, used to be a system engineer. a cats and dogs lover and also comics lover.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Boozed again

Recently, I'm really careful to not be a boozer, but today, I did again...


I was invited to sake tasting party and I enjoyed drinking and eating. The sake brewer came there and explained their product, it was fun and fab.

When the party finished, I was gave a plastic bag which contained some vegetables includes a carrot. (I didn't know what were contained at that time.) I don't know why it was presented, may be somebody explained, but I couldn't remember (I'd boozed)

I got on a train and fell asleep. After a couple minutes, I suddenly wake up and noticed that girls in font of me laugh at me. I looked like a completely boozer. I embarrassed.......

When I got off the train to change another line, I saw top of a carrot on the floor. I was wonder who dropped off it such a place... Off course, it was me!


I safely arrived my house and dived in my bed and fell into a deep sleep until next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home